Abbeymead Dental Care Plan*
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Call out Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
And there’s more…
- Priority appointments for plan patients
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first monthly payment
** Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
**** The price includes a small premium per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Call out Insurance. Please see the Key facts document for further details.
Prices correct at time of going to print.
Enhanced Abbeymead Dental Care Plan
For patients who need more regular hygiene treatments, members of the Enhanced Abbeymead Dental Care Plan receive the same benefits as the Abbeymead Dental Care Plan, but are entitled to a hygiene appointment once every three months.
How do I register?
You just need to complete a simple agreement form to become a member. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment.
Please speak to any member of the team on 01932 571200 if you would like more information.