About the Practice
Abbeymead Dental Centre
Our intention is to provide quality, affordable dental care in a progressive environment, with a motivated, friendly, forward-thinking team.
At the Abbeymead Dental Centre we aim to ensure that all our patients are able to make informed choices about their dental care, and, whichever option they choose, whether NHS, Private or our various Plan options, are given the best General Dental care available. If appropriate, these services are backed up by our in-house Specialist and Special Interest Practitioners at Abbey Referrals.
Created in 2009 on the first floor of the building, Abbey Referrals offers the services of a team of Specialist and special interest dentists.
If a referring practice would like any further information or to meet any of the specialists or special interest dentists, please call reception on 01932-571200 for more information. Click here for Abbey Referrals form.
We are currently taking on NHS, Private and Plan patients. Please be aware that certain dentists and time slots are reserved for Private and Plan patients only. The Abbeymead Dental Care Plan is a membership agreement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Please click here to have a look at what you can gain from becoming a member.
Here we provide:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – including veneers, crowns, bridges, implants, tooth-coloured fillings and tooth whitening.
- Daily Hygiene services – professionally cleaning and polishing your teeth by removing plaque and tartar. In addition our hygienists offer Air-flow stain removal treatment.
- Orthodontics – correcting irregularities of the teeth, bite and jaw.
- Specialist Oral Surgery – facilities including wisdom teeth removal which can be coupled with sedation for nervous patients. Bupa and Aviva accredited for Oral Surgery.
- Periodontics – the treatment and management of gum conditions and recession.
- Implants – an option for people that have lost a tooth or teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – with our Specialist Endodontist.
Please keep us Informed
In order to ensure we treat you appropriately, we may ask you about any drugs you are taking. Please make a note of their names and tell us about them when you attend. If you change your address or telephone number please also let us know. We will ask you to regularly update us with a Medical History in line with current good practice.
Here at the Abbeymead we adhere to a strict practice based quality assurance system based on the principals of infection control, health and safety, radiation protection and all requirements of the GDC.
Spoken at this practice is: Portuguese, Spanish, French, Hindu, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Afrikaans, Cantonese and Mandarin, Polish, Lithuania, Romanian, Italian and Arabic.